I hope that this website will give you some insight into the daily life of a well led primary school.
Heald Place is a very successful primary school situated roughly 2 miles from the centre of Manchester. It serves a rich and diverse community. At its heart are vibrant local businesses with the universities, Manchester Museum, and the Whitworth Art Gallery all within walking distance of the school.
Heald Place is a warm, welcoming school which is committed to the welfare and pastoral care of its pupils. The staff aim to bring out the best in each child and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour. We are always looking at ways to provide a wide range of curricular and extra-curricular activities to prepare our young people for life.
Heald Place provides the ideal setting for children to develop as individuals and responsible members of the school, its community and the larger community of Manchester and beyond.
We trust that your child will feel secure in the caring environment which we endeavour, at all times, to create. We also hope that the partnership between the family at home and at school will provide a strong foundation for the children to grow and develop to their full potential.
Mr H Kapacee
Latest School Events
- Talk English18Jun2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Year 3 visiting Museum of Science Industry18Jun2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Nursery and Reception bilingual storytime18Jun2018
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- TESCO healthy eating workshop for Nursery in the centenary hall19Jun2018
9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Nursery and Reception bilingual storytime19Jun2018
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Reception pupils visiting Knowsley Safari Park20Jun2018
9:15 am - 3:00 pm
- Year 6 visiting Printworks20Jun2018
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- 4R parents/carers invited into the RE lesson20Jun2018
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm