Starting the school day with a healthy, nutritious breakfast can help to improve concentration and energy levels of our pupils, preparing them for a busy day of learning.
Why don’t you come and join us for a delicious breakfast every morning from 8.20am-8.40am?
All children must be accompanied by an adult, if you don’t wish to stay with your child there is a fee of 50p per day.
Heald Place Primary School is a 'Healthy School.' For this reason, we offer the children lots of opportunities to get involved in extra-curricular sport activities after school. We encourage all of our pupils to try something new and engage in a wide range of activities to learn new skills, make new friends and develop confidence.
"Pupils enjoy daily sports activities, organised by adults with the help of pupils who act as ‘sports leaders’. These activities support pupils’ physical well-being effectively" Ofsted
- Year 1/2 Multi Sports with Andy 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Tennis with Samaya 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Tennis with Andy 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Year 4/6 Girls Football with Samaya 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Net Ball with Andy 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- 3/4 Multi Sports with Samaya 3.30pm - 4.15pm
- 5/6 Yoga with Lucette 3.30pm - 4.15pm
- Year 3/4 Football with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Football with Samaya 3.15pm - 4.15pm
- Choir 3:15pm - 3:45pm
- Year 5/6 Boys Football with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Boys Football with Samaya 3.15pm - 4.15pm