After School Sports Clubs
Heald Place is a 'Healthy School.' For this reason, we offer the children lots of opportunities to get involved in sport.
- Competition Training with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Handball with Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 1/2 Multi Sports with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Lacrosse with Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Dance with Becky 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Tag Rugby with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15
- Year 3/4 Dodgeball with Samaya 3.15pm-4.15pm
- Year 4 Energy Club 3.15pm - 4.15pm
- Year 3/4 Football Club with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Football Club with Samaya 3.15pm - 4.15pm
- Year 5/6 Football Club with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Football Club with Samaya 3.15pm - 4.15pm
All Clubs will start fresh with new children at the start of each term.
At Heald Place, children from Y5 and Y6 have been selected to be sports leaders at lunchtimes. Here they are on the first day of their 10-week leadership course.